Original Button 9oz Brawny Shirt
We make the most comfortable flannel shirts. Our flannel is so good that our company has been around for more than a century. Ask your grandparents who invented the flannel, and they’ll tell you it was FiveBrother®.
The “Heirloom” Brawny is our original flannel shirt. It’s the one your grandpa wore when he worked on the farm and served in the war. It’s the flannel he’s still wearing today. We’re honoring your grandfather with the same original fit and same three choices of red plaid.
Welcome to Functional Flannel
FiveBrother® is a premier flannel shirt company that’s been around since 1890. This is the original triple-stitched flannel shirt that made us famous. It’s also the reason we’re still around today. Why mess with perfection when you already know the secret to the perfect flannel shirt?
We use today’s advanced manufacturing processes to process high-quality materials and provide quality flannel shirts drop-shipped directly to customers. We didn’t invent the flannel shirt - we just perfected it.
- You’ll enjoy full comfort in our Relax Fit cut.
- We included a Bias Ply Yoke on the back for extra style.
- FiveBrother® uses 9oz 100% heavyweight yarn-dyed cotton for our flannel.
- Flannel shirts have 2 chest pockets with flaps with pencil pocket.
- We use a 7-button front closure / 8 for tall sizes.
- Sleeves have 2 button cuffs for fit adjustment.
- Extra-long shirt tails are easy to tuck and untuck.
- Brawny has triple-needle stitching for increased durability.
Our shirts come in all shapes and sizes, including Big and Tall sizing. They’re shipped directly from here in beautiful Illinois. It’s the same quality flannel we’ve been selling for over a century, so we must be doing something right.
I shopped online for a heavy flannel for hunting and work. I found Five Brothers and ordered the 5200 9 Oz flannel shirt. When I received it I was concerned because it seemed really big. But after the first wash it fit perfectly. Now my favorite shirt!!
A very well made shirt that is almost impossible to find today.
Excellent quality and soft and thick. The only negative is that it is sooo thick that I will have to buy some jeans with a size larger waist if I am going to wear it tucked in.